The BCWWA is now offering web-based exams for the written component of the backflow assembly tester certification at select training institutions as part of a pilot project.
Online exams are closed-book and will have an invigilator present. Exams will take place at the test centres of BCWWA-accredited training institutions. The practical component of certification and recertification exams will remain unchanged.
BENEFITS OF ONLINE EXAMS
- Faster Exam Results. Your mark is emailed to you shortly after completing the exam.
- Mark breakdown. Your mark includes a breakdown of how you did on each exam subject categorization.
- One question is displayed at a time, making it easier to focus.
- No bubble-sheet mistakes. You don't have to match the question from the exam booklet with the right line on the bubble sheet.
- You can flag questions you want to come back to.
- Enhanced analysis of exam results. This will allow the BCWWA to review everyone's results and respond to any problem questions more quickly.
- Sample exam questions are available online.
- Environmentally friendly. Less paper, shipping, and packaging is required.
- Ability for examinees to provide feedback on specific questions.
SAMPLE EXAM QUESTIONS
To help you become familiar with the features of the online exam system, the BCWWA offers sample exam questions.