Become a member to receive discounts on all BCWWA classes and events!
- Member: $529.00 + GST
- Non-member: $649.00 + GST
If you are unable to register online, please contact our office for assistance. By registering for this class, you are agreeing to the terms of our customer policy.
We can also deliver this course customized to your worksite. If you would like to offer the course to several employees, please contact our office and see if a customized program at your worksite would be a better solution for you!
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand leadership and basic management skills, and how to manage resources and performance.
- Understand customer service management.
- Identify mechanisms for resolving conflict.
- Understand performance assessment tools, budgeting and controls.
- Understand the interview and recruitment process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You should take this course if you:
- Were recently promoted into a supervisory or management role;
- Are interested in pursuing a supervisory or management role in the future;
- Are interested in obtaining or further developing your management skills, but are not certain if you want to complete the full BCWWA Management Skills Certificate Program; or
- Require continuing education units (CEUs) to maintain your Environmental Operators Certificate Program (EOCP) certification.
CERTIFICATION AND CEUS
This course provides 1.2 related CEUs for the following Environmental Operators Certification Program (EOCP) certifications:
- small wastewater systems (SWWS)
- small water systems (SWS)
- wastewater collection (WWC)
- wastewater treatment (WWT)
- water distribution (WD)
- water treatment (WT)
Certifications and exams are administered by the EOCP - please contact them for more information or to register for an exam.